Free UK Tender Search
Find UK government contracts. Over 2,000 procurement notices published each week.
Enter your search terms below:
Start with simple search parameters:
- Enter free-text keywords, to be found anywhere in the notice.
- Notice type
- Select the relevant procurement stage. Use Live tenders only to find notices that are currently open.
- Restrict results by UK region. Regions are based on buyer location.
Add one or more filters to refine your results:
- Affects the scope of your search query. Use Key fields only to restrict your search to just the most important parts of the notice.
- Selects notices based on their publised maximum value.
- Restrict by industry sector. Sectors are derived from CPV codes and other factors.
- Buyer type
- Restrict by nature of buying organisation: Health, defence, education, etc.
- Select the publication source: OJEU or Contracts Finder.
- Contract sources are the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) and UK Contracts Finder.
- OJEU notices are uploaded by around 8.15am each morning.
- Contracts Finder added throughout the day.
- Check back frequently to discover new opportunities!
- You can view search results using two modes: Compact and Neat.
- Use Compact to see the newest notices listed first.
- Use Neat to get them grouped by sector then buyer.
- The Refine Search option shows you the spread of notices across each category. You can filter categories by one option at a time.
- To change the filter options quickly, tap on the text in the filter bar, or use the floating filter button.
- Use the various analysis options to explore the data in depth.