Bidstats makes UK government contracts easy to find
How it works
Bidstats is a tender aggregation service.
- It scans contract announcements from official government sources.
- It analyses and extends the data.
- It presents everything in a really simple format ready for you to search and browse.
- All tenders in one place
- Bidstats gathers procurement notices from OJEU, Contracts Finder and Find a Tender. Save time over looking through multiple sources.
- Quick to browse the latest data
- The service makes tender notices pleasant to view. Quickly browse through all the notices and discover contracts you might otherwise have overlooked.
- Intuitive yet powerful search
- Combine keywords with other search parameters to quickly find the contracts you need. Searching through the latest contract notices is always fast and easy.
- Advanced analytics
- Complement your tender search with charts and reporting. Gain insight on your target market, buyers and competitors. Easily transition between search and analysis.
- It’s available for free!
- Bidstats is a personal project supported by donations. All current features are available for free and you do not need to register your details. If you wish to donate, please see below.
How to donate
Bidstats is a personal project. It takes time and money to maintain. If you find the service useful or it has helped you win new business, I am grateful for all donations. Please use the link below.
Your donations will help with running costs and will inspire me to add new features. Every donation helps!
Alternatively, if you'd just like to say how you use the site or how it might improve, please fill out the survey.
Finally, a disclaimer. Whilst every care is taken to make it as complete and accurate as possible, the information on this site is provided without guarantee or warranty. If the data looks incorrect, it is possible there has been an error somewhere in the process. Always check the source documents when searching or applying for tenders!