Found 226 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 205 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 219 supplier locations.
84% of published notices are Award notices.
61% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
21% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- education and training
- health and social work
- construction work
- software package
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- architecture and construction
- information technology
- agricultural and horticultural products
- recreation, culture and sport
- social work
- transport services
- transport equipment
- construction machinery
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- repair and maintenance
- bathrooms construction
- cleaning and environmental
- road transport
- fitted kitchens
- building installations
- suspended access equipment
- public security, law and order
- driving school
- computer equipment
- security services
- finance and insurance
- construction products
- agricultural machinery
- refuse and waste
- street lighting
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- environmental services