Your search matched 224 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 5 buyer locations and 203 supplier locations.
83% of published notices are Award notices.
62% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
20% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- education and training
- software package
- construction work
- information technology
- social work
- architecture and construction
- transport services
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- recreation, culture and sport
- security services
- bathrooms construction
- audio-visual and optical equipment
- road transport
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- complete or part construction
- fitted kitchens
- repair and maintenance
- refuse and waste
- security equipment
- cleaning and environmental
- suspended access equipment
- computer equipment
- finance and insurance
- agricultural machinery
- transport equipment
- cesspool or septic tank emptying
- office and computing machinery
- electrical machinery
- street lighting
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- environmental services