Found 215 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 198 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 184 supplier locations.
84% of published notices are Award notices.
58% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
20% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- education and training
- health and social work
- software package
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- construction work
- architecture and construction
- agricultural and horticultural products
- information technology
- transport equipment
- building installations
- public security, law and order
- recreation, culture and sport
- complete or part construction
- business services
- bathrooms construction
- horticultural and nursery products
- driving school
- computer equipment
- repair and maintenance
- construction machinery
- research and development
- security services
- joinery and carpentry
- refuse and waste
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- cleaning and environmental
- health services
- horticultural services
- asbestos removal
- environmental services
- package tours
- communication and multimedia