Found 108 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 72 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 51 supplier locations.
48% of published notices are Award notices.
64% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
21% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- research and development
- medical education
- television and audio-visual equipment
- medical consumables
- refurbishment work
- architecture and construction
- medical equipment
- decontamination equipment
- dental and subspecialty instruments and devices
- overhaul and refurbishment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- software package
- pharmacy services
- medical insurance
- customer relation management
- library software
- security and defence materials
- information systems
- miscellaneous software
- construction work
- wind energy generators
- advertising and marketing
- floor and wall covering
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- public utilities
- motor vehicles
- dairy products
- furniture and furnishings
- marketing management