Found 103 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 73 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 48 supplier locations.
47% of published notices are Award notices.
59% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
18% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- research and development
- medical education
- television and audio-visual equipment
- medical consumables
- pharmacy services
- construction work
- medical equipment
- decontamination equipment
- dental and subspecialty instruments and devices
- refurbishment work
- architecture and construction
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- software package
- medical insurance
- cleaning and sanitation
- information systems
- miscellaneous software
- wind energy generators
- overhaul and refurbishment
- education and training
- heat exchange, air conditioning
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- public utilities
- motor vehicles
- dairy products
- furniture and furnishings
- marketing management
- library and archive
- accounting and auditing
- engineering works