Found 10 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 9 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 1 buyer location and 11 supplier locations.
50% of published notices are Award notices.
80% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
80% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- security equipment
- software package
- system, storage and content management
- software supply
- information systems
- database management system
- computers and office equipment
- computer services
- database and operating
- data services
- document creation, drawing, imaging
- installation services
- miscellaneous software
- networking, internet and intranet
- office and computing machinery
- telecommunications equipment
- communication and multimedia
- communications equipment
- computer audit and testing
- computer back-up
- computer equipment
- computer network
- personal computers, office equipment
- repair and maintenance
- software package utilities
- business transaction and personal business
- security and fire-fighting
- desktop communications
- data bearing media