Found 419 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 310 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 9 buyer locations and 202 supplier locations.
59% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
43% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- industrial machinery
- television and audio-visual equipment
- machine tools
- industrial robots
- photographic equipment
- precision equipment
- energy and fuel
- education and research buildings
- wireless telecommunications system
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- fuel cells
- software development
- electrical distribution equipment
- research and development
- educational software
- advertising and marketing
- electrical work
- measuring instruments
- milling machines
- construction work
- project management
- accommodation cleaning
- funeral services
- polymerase chain reaction equipment (PCR)
- explosives detection system
- energy related
- miscellaneous equipment