Your search matched 427 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 184 supplier locations.
- Suffolk County Council - 303
- Suffolk County Council Passenger Transport - 100
- Suffolk County Council Workforce Development - 2
- Suffolk County Council Suffolk County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Suffolk County Council Public Health - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Essex County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
90% of published notices are Award notices.
75% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
83% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 100% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport services
- health and social work
- adult education
- information technology
- vocational training
- social work
- construction work
- welfare services
- transport equipment
- refuse recycling
- street lighting
- guidance and counselling
- health services
- electrical installation
- real estate
- natural gas
- repair and maintenance
- business services
- antiputrefaction masks
- canteen and catering
- actuarial services
- health and safety
- refuse disposal and treatment
- software package
- trust and custody
- communications equipment
- training services
- pension fund management
- education and training
- street lamps
- educational software