Found 433 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 421 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 163 supplier locations.
- Suffolk County Council - 394
- Suffolk County Council Passenger Transport - 20
- Suffolk County Council Suffolk County Council - 1
- Suffolk County Council Public Health - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Essex County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
- Suffolk County Council Workforce Development - 1
92% of published notices are Award notices.
76% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
86% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 100% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport services
- health and social work
- adult education
- information technology
- vocational training
- construction work
- welfare services
- electrical installation
- transport equipment
- street lighting
- social work
- firefighting, rescue and safety equipment
- furniture and furnishings
- natural gas
- repair and maintenance
- business services
- antiputrefaction masks
- canteen and catering
- road lights
- actuarial services
- health and safety
- hotel meeting and conference services
- trust and custody
- communications equipment
- training services
- pension fund management
- education and training
- street lamps
- guidance and counselling
- educational software
- refuse recycling