Found 80 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 68 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 1 buyer location and 20 supplier locations.
55% of published notices are Tender notices.
69% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
32% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in Northern Ireland published 100% of notices.
There is one buyer type
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- car park control equipment
- repair and maintenance
- railways equipment
- transport equipment
- finance and insurance
- electrical accessories and supplies
- buses and coaches
- protective footwear
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- custom software
- lifting and handling
- miscellaneous transport equipment
- extraction ventilators
- railway carriages
- public relations
- fencing work
- windscreen replacement
- refuse and waste
- marketing services
- quantity surveying
- advertising and marketing
- construction work
- health and safety
- snow clearing
- wheels, parts and accessories
- jacks and vehicle hoists
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- household refuse collection
- miscellaneous services
- electric sensors
- technical automobile inspection
- railway transport