Found 77 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 65 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 52 supplier locations.
49% of published notices are Tender notices.
44% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
39% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in Northern Ireland published 100% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- railways equipment
- car park control equipment
- railway transport
- advertising and marketing
- technical automobile inspection
- household refuse collection
- miscellaneous transport equipment
- finance and insurance
- railway carriages
- jacks and vehicle hoists
- transport equipment
- electric sensors
- management consultancy
- vehicles parts
- construction work
- custom software
- health and safety
- snow clearing
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- miscellaneous services
- buses and coaches
- complete or part construction
- wheels, parts and accessories
- building installations
- occupational clothing
- integrated engineering
- petroleum, coal and oil
- engineering design
- public transport services by railways