Your search matched 38 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 23 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 4
- YPO - 3
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - 2
- Efficiency East Midlands - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- Gateshead Council - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council Herts Fullstop - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
53% of published notices exist in the MISCELLANEOUS sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 32% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- occupational clothing
- hand sanitizer
- clothing and accessories
- protective and safety clothing
- special clothing
- medical consumables
- protective gear
- cleaning products
- breathing apparatus
- cleaning and polishing products
- health and safety
- architecture and construction
- miscellaneous hand tools
- clothing accessories
- clinical products
- safety headgear
- waterproof clothing
- weatherproof clothing
- polishing cloths
- washing preparations
- cleaning cloths
- medical equipment
- saftey footwear
- chemical products
- corporate clothing
- disposable gloves
- waterproof footwear
- workwear accessories
- hats and headgear