Found 39 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 29 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- YPO - 3
- Centre for Process Innovation - 2
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - 2
- Efficiency East Midlands - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council Herts Fullstop - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
56% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
59% of published notices exist in the MISCELLANEOUS sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 31% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- clothing and accessories
- protective and safety clothing
- occupational clothing
- hand sanitizer
- cleaning products
- special clothing
- protective gear
- medical consumables
- cleaning and polishing products
- health and safety
- architecture and construction
- miscellaneous hand tools
- disposable personal wipes
- chin straps
- safety visors
- safety equipment
- safety fencing
- special footwear
- control, safety
- headgear and headgear accessories
- protective goggles
- cleaning compounds
- safety barriers