Found 13 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 11 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Cumbria County Council - 1
- Information Commissioners Office - 1
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 1
- Ofcom - 1
- Department for International Trade - 1
- London Borough of Waltham Forest - 1
- UK Shared Business Services - 1
- Birmingham City University - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 38% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- market and economic research
- research and development
- survey services
- market research
- advertising and marketing
- business services
- social research
- research services
- customer relation management
- marketing management
- cultural event organisation
- public relations
- specialty design
- sports event
- design consultancy
- advertising campaign
- event services
- graphic design