Your search matched 28 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- MOD - 5
- Home Office - 2
- YPO - 1
- Police Fire & Crime Commissioner for Northamptonshire - 1
- HM Revenue & Customs - 1
- Norfolk Constabulary - 1
- Scottish Borders Council - 1
- HM Treasury HM Treasury - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
68% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
93% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 39% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- software implementation
- computer audit and testing
- technical testing and analysis
- business transaction and personal business
- quality assurance system
- systems support
- telecommunications services
- information systems
- management consultancy
- patient administration system
- imaging and archiving system
- clinical information system
- document management system
- medical information systems
- health and social work
- security and fire-fighting
- street lighting
- pollution monitoring devices
- air pollution
- construction work
- electrical machinery
- traffic flow measuring system
- monitoring and control
- repair and maintenance
- energy related
- access control system
- electric sensors
- post and telecoms