Found 25 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 21 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- MOD - 6
- Ministry of Justice - 3
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
- Scottish Government - 1
- Scottish Borders Council - 1
- NHS London Procurement Partnership - 1
- Secretary of State for Justice - 1
- Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office - 1
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 1
- Department for International Trade - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
48% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 52% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- systems testing
- technical systems
- personnel and payroll
- computer support
- computer audit and testing
- data capture
- information systems
- software package
- helpdesk and support
- data collection and collation
- miscellaneous software
- electoral forms
- personal computers, office equipment
- data services
- computer back-up
- internet services
- computer services
- computer network
- patient administration system
- clinical information system
- imaging and archiving system
- document management system
- computer hardware
- computer equipment
- communications equipment
- data equipment
- database systems
- database software
- database management system