Found 119 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 105 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 88 buyer locations and 18 supplier locations.
- Hampshire County Council - 4
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 3
- Liverpool City Council - 3
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - 3
- London Borough of Hackney - 3
- Home Office - 3
- Public Health England - 3
- Bournemouth Christchurch & Poole Council - 2
- Humberside Fire & Rescue Service - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
98% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
94% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 21% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- software services
- security software
- banking services
- information systems
- medical software
- financial analysis and accounting
- compliance software
- pension services
- custom software
- it software
- finance and insurance
- miscellaneous networking
- database management system
- software package suites
- database software
- housing services
- financial systems
- document management system
- miscellaneous software
- time accounting or human resources
- health and social work
- facilities management
- computer equipment
- software support
- systems support
- database and operating
- administration software
- office and computing machinery
- pension fund management