Your search matched 142 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 97 buyer locations and 27 supplier locations.
- Hampshire County Council - 4
- North Yorkshire County Council - 3
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - 3
- Hertfordshire NHS Procurement - 3
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 3
- Bournemouth Christchurch & Poole Council - 3
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 3
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham - 3
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 2
- Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service - 2
96% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
90% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 20% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- software services
- information systems
- medical software
- financial systems
- printing services
- security software
- banking services
- financial analysis and accounting
- software implementation
- business transaction and personal business
- it software
- business services
- software package suites
- housing services
- document management system
- health and social work
- facilities management
- computer equipment
- finance and insurance
- human resources
- fire prevention
- web hosting
- education and training
- time accounting or human resources
- compliance software
- systems support
- pension services
- administration software
- custom software