Found 99 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 87 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 76 buyer locations and 21 supplier locations.
- Home Office - 4
- London Borough of Hackney - 3
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 2
- Liverpool City Council - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
- Warrington Borough Council - 2
- Places for People Group - 2
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- North Yorkshire County Council - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 22% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- software services
- security software
- banking services
- information systems
- database and operating
- pension services
- document creation, drawing, imaging
- software development
- software programming
- digital printing
- finance and insurance
- miscellaneous networking
- database management system
- software package suites
- database software
- housing services
- document management system
- financial systems
- computer equipment
- custom software
- compliance software
- time accounting or human resources
- miscellaneous software
- health and social work
- financial analysis and accounting
- medical software
- scheduling and productivity
- software support
- systems support