Found 112 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 100 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 36 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 30
- South Central & West CSU - 17
- Newcastle University - 9
- NHS South Central & West CSU - 8
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- City of Liverpool College - 2
- Leeds Trinity University - 2
- Sheffield University - 2
- Durham County Council - 2
- Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
89% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 37% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- portable computers
- office and computing machinery
- information systems
- software package
- network servers
- mainframe hardware
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- computer servers
- personal computers
- desktop computer
- computer storage units
- data processing machines
- data equipment
- computer hardware
- software support
- magnetic disk storage units
- information technology
- computer support
- office machinery
- electric sensors
- medical computer equipment
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- data services
- repair and maintenance
- computer back-up
- installation services
- computer services
- computer audit and testing
- education and training