Found 113 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 95 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 30
- South Central & West CSU - 17
- Newcastle University - 9
- NHS South Central & West CSU - 6
- Durham County Council - 3
- Sheffield University - 2
- Leeds Trinity University - 2
- Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service - 2
- HM Land Registry - 2
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
53% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
90% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 36% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- portable computers
- office and computing machinery
- information systems
- computer servers
- personal computers
- network servers
- mainframe hardware
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- software package
- computer storage units
- data processing machines
- computer screens and consoles
- computer supplies
- network equipment
- data equipment
- desktop computer
- computer support
- computer hardware
- software support
- office machinery
- electric sensors
- data network equipment
- network routers
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- education and training
- computer audit and testing
- data services
- miscellaneous software