Found 60 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 40 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 30 buyer locations and 26 supplier locations.
- Leeds City Council - 6
- London Borough of Lewisham - 4
- Department of Health & Social Care - 3
- London Borough of Waltham Forest - 2
- Royal Borough of Greenwich Managed by GS Plus - 2
- Birmingham University - 2
- Teesside University - 2
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 2
- Kent County Council - 1
- Cumbria County Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
57% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 42% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport services
- construction work
- research and development
- accounting and auditing
- fencing, railing and safety equipment
- professional organisations
- bailiff services
- health and social work
- management consultancy
- building installation
- social work
- facilities management
- business, professional and specialist organisations
- business services
- residential buildings
- precision equipment
- collector and collection bags
- parking services
- window cleaning
- multi-functional buildings
- roof works
- run-down buildings
- construction products
- canteen and catering
- legal advisory and information
- training services
- business development
- glazing work
- safety glass
- electrical installation