Your search matched 16 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 11 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Scape Group - 2
- Lincolnshire County Council - 2
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- North East Lincolnshire Council - 2
- NHS Property Services - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Great Places Housing Group - 1
- High Peak Borough Council & Staffordshire Moorlands District Council - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 1
- Derby City Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
81% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 62% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- repair and maintenance
- construction products
- construction services
- refurbishment work
- magnetic card system
- roofing materials
- heating and plumbing equipment
- furnace and chimney cleaning
- heat pumps
- floor and wall covering
- fuel pumps
- boiler installations
- guttering work
- energy and fuel
- electric motors, generators and transformers
- fencing work
- cleaning and sanitation
- builders' joinery
- electrical system repair
- composition and purity
- emergency generator
- fire protection equipment
- bricklaying work
- electrical motors and generators
- central heating
- cooler groups
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- burglar and fire alarms
- alarm monitoring
- drainage equipment