Found 934 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 654 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 291 buyer locations and 666 supplier locations.
- Cardiff City Council - 56
- Department of Health & Social Care - 28
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 23
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 23
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 22
- Northern Housing Consortium - 20
- Midlands & Lancashire CSU - 16
- NHS England - 16
- Nottinghamshire County Council - 12
- Business Services Organisation Procurement & Logistics Service - 12
94% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
80% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Wales published 18% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- health services
- health and social work
- pharmaceutical products
- medical equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical consumables
- community health
- orthopaedic implants
- protective gear
- miscellaneous medical devices
- software package
- pharmacy services
- information technology
- recruitment services
- influenza vaccines
- medicinal products
- repair and maintenance
- medical furniture
- medical clothing
- office personnel
- diagnostic devices
- cleaning products
- medical practice
- management consultancy
- patient monitoring system
- medical imaging
- safety visors