Found 10 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 8 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
60% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 30% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- repair and maintenance
- building inspection
- lightning protection equipment
- lightning conductor installation
- lightning arrestors
- miscellaneous fire protection equipment
- asbestos removal
- lightning protection works
- facilities management
- special trade construction
- water treatment work
- water supply and waste water
- firefighting equipment
- technical inspection and testing
- mechanical installations
- access control system
- electrical installations
- lift maintenance
- lifting and handling
- playground equipment
- electrical wiring
- analysis services
- burglar and fire alarms
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- fire detection systems
- fencing work
- cooler groups
- builders' joinery
- fire protection equipment
- energy and fuel
- construction work