Found 40 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 34 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Accent Housing - 2
- Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames - 2
- London Borough of Lambeth - 2
- Loreburn Housing Association - 2
- SE Shared Services - 2
- Ark Housing Consultancy - 1
- Birmingham City Council - 1
- South Suffolk Learning Trust - 1
- Weaver Vale Housing Trust E Tendering - 1
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
48% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
75% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 25% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- grounds maintenance
- landscaping work
- construction work
- horticultural services
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- building cleaning
- grounds maintenance equipment
- landscape gardening
- roads equipment
- horticultural products
- ground drainage work
- residential property
- tree pruning, hedge trimming
- cleaning services
- green areas
- tree pruning
- street furniture
- surface work
- construction services
- sports fields
- blacksmith services
- curtains, drapes
- glazing work
- locksmith services
- printing and graphics equipment