Your search matched 45 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 34 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Livv Housing Group - 2
- London Borough of Camden - 2
- Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames - 2
- Loreburn Housing Association - 2
- Devon County Council - 2
- Central & Cecil Housing Trust - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 1
- South Suffolk Learning Trust - 1
- SE Shared Services - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
53% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
82% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 20% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- grounds maintenance
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- landscape gardening
- construction work
- horticultural services
- tree maintenance
- building cleaning
- landscaping work
- roads equipment
- building and window cleaning
- residential property
- cleaning and environmental
- landscape architecture
- tree cutting
- dismantling works
- litter collection
- security fittings
- security screens
- security services
- cleaning services
- grounds maintenance equipment
- window cleaning
- street furniture
- street sweeping
- tree clearing
- cleaning and sanitation
- tree seeding
- refuse and waste
- street cleaning
- tree pruning