Found 37 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Central & Cecil Housing Trust - 2
- Accent Housing - 2
- London Borough of Camden - 2
- Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames - 2
- Loreburn Housing Association - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- High Peak Borough Council - 1
- Rugby Borough Council - 1
- Coventry Solihull Warwickshire - 1
- Warwick District Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
46% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
78% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 24% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- grounds maintenance
- construction work
- landscape gardening
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- horticultural services
- building cleaning
- landscaping work
- roads equipment
- building and window cleaning
- tree maintenance
- residential property
- cleaning and environmental
- landscape architecture
- green areas
- repair and maintenance
- ornamental and pleasure gardens
- seeding services
- security fittings
- litter collection
- security screens
- dismantling works
- security services
- window cleaning
- cleaning and sanitation
- grounds maintenance equipment
- street sweeping
- tree clearing
- tree cutting
- tree pruning, hedge trimming
- tree seeding
- cleaning services