Found 176 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 169 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 106 buyer locations and 14 supplier locations.
- Home Office - 9
- Lancashire Constabulary - 7
- Student Loans - 6
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 6
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Department for Work & Pensions - 4
- Cheshire East Council - 4
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 4
- Valuation Office Agency - 4
- Financial Conduct Authority - 4
99% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
87% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 22% of notices.
There are 19 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- computer equipment
- it software
- packaged software products
- communications equipment
- office and computing machinery
- information systems
- repair and maintenance
- license management
- mainframe hardware
- audio-visual equipment
- computer services
- software support
- mobile telephones
- telephone headsets
- software maintenance
- personal computers
- medical software
- telecommunications network
- data security
- mortuary equipment and supplies
- network operating system
- gsm telephones
- camera bodies
- analytical or scientific
- network infrastructure