Your search matched 209 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 128 buyer locations and 13 supplier locations.
- Home Office - 8
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 6
- Competition & Markets Authority - 6
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 5
- Financial Conduct Authority - 5
- Hampshire County Council - 5
- Public Health England - 5
- Student Loans - 4
- NHS North of England CSU - 4
96% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
87% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 22% of notices.
There are 19 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- computer equipment
- it software
- office and computing machinery
- information systems
- personal computers
- repair and maintenance
- software maintenance
- mainframe hardware
- audio-visual equipment
- communications equipment
- telephone headsets
- mobile telephones
- portable computers
- medical software
- business transaction and personal business
- data processing machines
- computer services
- gsm telephones
- camera bodies
- analytical or scientific
- software support
- surveillance and security systems
- license management
- computer network
- network equipment