Found 162 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 148 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 70 buyer locations and 43 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 33
- Highways England - 21
- Radioactive Waste Management - 12
- Cumbria County Council - 8
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 8
- Transport Scotland - 5
- Department for Transport - 4
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 3
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority - 3
- Sellafield - 3
98% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
28% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 20% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- civil engineering
- infrastructure works
- bailiff services
- engineering design
- management consultancy
- business services
- construction work
- transport systems
- design consultancy
- construction consultancy
- engineering services
- electrical wiring and fitting
- civic amenity services
- design modelling
- decommissioning services
- transport services
- technical planning
- engineering works
- bridge design
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- marine conservation strategy planning
- food and drink
- environmental services
- sugar products
- management services
- information technology
- treasury services
- computer control system
- curtains, drapes