Found 122 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 112 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 62 buyer locations and 36 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 20
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 11
- Radioactive Waste Management - 10
- Cumbria County Council - 9
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 7
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 4
- Department for Transport - 4
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 3
- Environment Agency - 2
- Sellafield - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
37% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
27% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 22% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- bailiff services
- management consultancy
- civil engineering
- construction work
- engineering design
- transport systems
- design consultancy
- infrastructure works
- legal services
- electrical wiring and fitting
- engineering services
- design modelling
- decommissioning services
- project management
- construction consultancy
- bridge design
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- auditing services
- sugar products
- management services
- information technology
- treasury services
- computer control system
- civic amenity services
- bridge inspection
- business services
- transport services