Your search matched 17 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Durham County Council - 1
- Manchester University - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Trust Charitable Funds & Other Related CH - 1
- Ashfield District Council - 1
- Department for Work & Pensions - 1
- London Borough of Haringey - 1
- Spelthorne Borough Council - 1
- North Somerset Council - 1
76% of published notices are Award notices.
100% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 18% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- building construction
- engineering works
- landscaping work
- run-down buildings
- urban development
- historical monument or memorial
- roof frames
- overhaul and refurbishment
- particular historical or architecture interest
- forensic room
- court building
- fire station
- residential buildings
- catheter room
- ambulance station
- harbour construction
- office block
- marina construction
- miscellaneous building structures
- breakwater construction
- marine construction
- pathology room
- library construction
- police station
- children's home
- emergency services building
- coastal-defence works
- fluoroscopy room
- ancillary building
- port and waterway operation
- prison building