Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 26 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Scottish Government - 3
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- Centre for Process Innovation - 1
- South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service - 1
- Doncaster MBC - 1
- Shropshire Healthcare Procurement Service - 1
- Aston University - 1
- Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office - 1
- Pension Protection Fund - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
75% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 21% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- office supplies
- office and computing machinery
- furniture and furnishings
- paper stationery
- office machinery
- cleaning and polishing products
- cleaning products
- protective goggles
- safety visors
- project management
- chemical products
- clothing and accessories
- polythene waste
- coffee, tea
- school books
- protective and safety clothing
- janitorial services
- site safety equipment
- signs and illuminated signs
- personal care products
- disposable catering supplies
- ink cartridges
- small office equipment
- toner cartridges
- exercise papers
- processed paper and paperboard
- printed envelopes
- photocopier paper