Your search matched 44 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 3
- Scottish Government - 3
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 1
- Fylde Borough Council - 1
- Bristol University of Bristol University - 1
- Office for Students Office for Students - 1
- South Tyneside Council - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
48% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
70% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 18% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- office supplies
- furniture and furnishings
- office machinery
- cleaning and polishing products
- paper stationery
- office and computing machinery
- occupational clothing
- protective gear
- protective goggles
- safety visors
- project management
- clothing and accessories
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- cleaning products
- protective and safety clothing
- washing preparations
- cadaver transport bags
- copy paper
- printed matter
- computer equipment
- refuse and waste
- office equipment
- photocopier paper and xerographic paper
- processed paper and paperboard
- photocopier paper
- small office equipment
- computer accessories