Found 45 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Scottish Government - 3
- Centre for Process Innovation - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- National Procurement Service Welsh Government - 2
- Shropshire Healthcare Procurement Service - 1
- West Suffolk NHS Trust - 1
- North Devon District Council - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
49% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
71% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 24% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- office supplies
- furniture and furnishings
- office machinery
- office and computing machinery
- clothing and accessories
- cleaning and polishing products
- occupational clothing
- protective gear
- paper stationery
- protective goggles
- safety visors
- project management
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- polythene waste
- coffee, tea
- school books
- cleaning products
- protective and safety clothing
- office equipment
- personal care products
- disposable personal wipes
- hats and headgear
- chin straps
- control, safety
- cleaning compounds