Found 24 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 20 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
92% of published notices are Award notices.
67% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
50% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 29% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- electrical accessories and supplies
- electrical machinery
- construction materials
- protective gear
- construction work
- building materials
- special clothing
- emergency shower
- lighting equipment
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- electrical domestic appliances
- greases and lubricants
- electrical materials
- occupational clothing
- electrical components
- insulating fittings
- instrumentation and control equipment
- lifting and handling
- domestic appliances
- electric motors, generators and transformers
- hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders
- bearing housings
- electrical machinery and apparatus
- electricity distribution and control apparatus
- electric motors
- accumulators, primary cells and primary batteries
- electrical parts