Found 15 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 14 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
60% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 27% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- electrical machinery
- electrical accessories and supplies
- facilities management
- building materials
- electrical materials
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- special clothing
- construction work
- alarm systems
- light bulbs
- greases and lubricants
- fire detection systems
- detection apparatus
- fire alarm systems
- rubber transmission belts
- air filters
- lubricating oils and agents
- paints, varnishes and mastics
- abrasive products
- plumbing and heating materials
- hire with operator
- locks, keys and hinges
- plumbing materials
- electricity distribution and control apparatus
- electrical parts
- electrical machinery and apparatus