Your search matched 51 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 36 buyer locations and 12 supplier locations.
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 4
- Flagship Housing Group - 3
- One Housing Group - 2
- Bristol City Council - 2
- Liverpool City Council - 1
- Cheshire West & Chester Council - 1
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council Acting as Administrating Authority for the Greater Manchester Pension Fund - 1
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 1
- Great Places Housing Group - 1
- Thames Water Utilities - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
51% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in London published 37% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- real estate
- construction consultancy
- architecture and construction
- commercial property management
- business services
- fire prevention
- building services
- pension investment
- urban environment
- forest monitoring or evaluation
- survey services
- evaluation consultancy
- construction services
- engineering and construction
- information technology
- civil engineering
- land sale or purchase
- land purchase
- property management
- construction work
- business development
- finance and insurance
- plants used
- urban planning
- hazard protection and control
- auction services
- calculation of costs
- fiscal services
- accounting and auditing
- project and design preparation