Your search matched 37 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- North Ayrshire Council - 8
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Department for Work & Pensions - 2
- Derby City Council - 1
- Construction Industry Training Board - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Solent University - 1
- Defence Science & Technology Laboratory - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
32% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 30% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- food parcels
- facilities management
- canteen and catering
- administration, defence and social security
- school catering
- medical personnel
- administration services
- counselling services
- electrical machinery
- financial transaction processing and clearing house
- education and training
- social work
- business services
- fencing work
- presents and rewards
- food and drink
- security services
- guidance and counselling
- cleaning services
- health and social work
- benefit services
- maternity benefits
- child allowances
- family allowances
- social services