Found 29 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 22 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- North Ayrshire Council - 5
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Department for Work & Pensions - 2
- Construction Industry Training Board - 1
- Lancashire County Council - 1
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 1
- Derby City Council - 1
- Solent University - 1
- Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust Dbat - 1
- Bristol City Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
55% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
34% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 28% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- food parcels
- facilities management
- canteen and catering
- school catering
- medical personnel
- counselling services
- grounds maintenance
- electrical machinery
- financial transaction processing and clearing house
- education and training
- administration services
- social work
- school meals
- fencing work
- administration, defence and social security
- food and drink
- luncheon vouchers
- security services
- guidance and counselling
- cleaning services
- health and social work