Found 54 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 32 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- Metropolitan Police Service - 2
- Monmouthshire Housing Association - 2
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- North Kesteven District Council - 1
- Rykneld Homes - 1
- Leicestershire County Council - 1
- South Kesteven District Council - 1
- Durham County Council - 1
98% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 20% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- insurance and pensions
- liability insurance
- engineering insurance
- insurance brokerage and agency
- professional liability insurance
- risk management insurance
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- damage or loss insurance
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- financial loss insurance
- general liability insurance
- legal expenses insurance
- property insurance
- health insurance
- accident insurance
- transport insurance
- life insurance
- loss adjustment
- insurance brokerage
- medical insurance
- accident and health insurance
- technical inspection
- pecuniary loss insurance
- non-destructive testing
- machinery inspection
- insurance claims adjustment
- fire insurance