- Contract (Services)
- 3 year (est.)
- 02 Apr 2021
- To 01 Apr 2024 (est.)
Adra is procuring the provision of insurance and related services from suitably experienced service providers as specified, including property-related insurance, business interruption, public liability, employer's liability, professional indemnity, crime, motor vehicle insurance and other insurances as required. Services should also include arrangements for engineering inspections, handling claims and advising on aspects of policy cover as required. Bids are invited from suitably qualified insurance brokers/direct providers for the entire scope of services. The procurement will follow the two stage restricted process with this pre-qualifying stage based on Squid questions and bidders will be selected on the basis of their capability, capacity and experience to perform the contract.
|1|| Marsh (Reading) |
- 66510000 - Insurance services
- 66000000 - Financial and insurance services
- 66516000 - Liability insurance services
- 66516100 - Motor vehicle liability insurance services
- 66516500 - Professional liability insurance services
- 66516400 - General liability insurance services
- 66518300 - Insurance claims adjustment services
- Award on basis of price and quality.
Bidders should note that for reasons of confidentiality, full tender information will be made available only to those bidders that are selected to proceed to the ITT stage. Sufficient detail is provided within this notice to enable the bidder to decide whether to participate in this process. (WA ref.: 109458)
- OJEU 170022-2021