- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Works)
- 13 month
- 09 Apr 2021
- 26 May 2021 to 30 Jun 2022
- 30 Apr 2021 13:00
- Bristol City Council Bristol
Creation of two green roofs; one on each of the two disused toilet blocks within the sunken pedestrian area of St James Barton Roundabout (The Bear Pit). The green roofs will be vegetated with wildflower meadow. This will include preparatory work to cap off vents and rooflights and a layer to protect the roof from water and root ingress. This will also include permanent edge protection to the roofs to prevent accidental falls should persons trespass on to the roofs.
- 45112000 - Excavating and earthmoving work
- 45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
The procurement documents can be accessed and downloaded through the opportunity which can be found on ProContract, Bristol City Council's e-tendering portal https://procontract.due-north.com/Login
- CF 7b1c0ad3-30a9-49f1-b0fe-e617fff52595