- Find a Tender
- Framework (Services)
- 4 year
- 14 Jul 2021
- To 28 Jul 2025 (est.)
- 18 Aug 2021 15:00
North West England:
- United Utilities Water Warrington
The intention of this procurement is to combine the mechanical disciplines of the former AMS frameworks into a single well defined framework. This scope will be covered by two lots; Lot 1 Mechanical On-Site services and Lot 2 Off-Site fabrication.
|1|| Group Mechanical On-Site Services |
Scope of Services to cover the mechanical on site services, repairs, maintenance and any inspections which should include any resulting remedial works of the mechanical installations on various sites throughout the United Utilities Operational area. The Contractor shall complete all work and ensure that each installation complies with the relevant British Standard Requirements for Mechanical Installations and UU Asset Standards.
|2|| Off-Site Fabrication |
Lot 2 - Off-Site Fabrication Services • Pre-inspection, manufacture and installation of various types of metal and plastic constructed equipment ranging from handrails, flooring, walkways, companion ways, vertical steel ladders, access covers. • Provision of like for like fabricated installations for walkways and safety barriers with all associated items and components including, hand railing with/without safety infill panels, toeplates for the protection of persons from possible equipment
The option to extend for a further 2 years in 12 month increments
- 50530000 - Repair and maintenance services of machinery
- 45255400 - Fabrication work
- 45262680 - Welding
- 50531000 - Repair and maintenance services for non-electrical machinery
- 50712000 - Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations
- 71333000 - Mechanical engineering services
- 71631100 - Machinery-inspection services
- Restrictions apply to the lot award allocation.
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Options are available.
- Renewals are not available.
- Financial restrictions apply.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Technical restrictions apply.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. **
- FTS 016513-2021