CPU 4876 Consultant for the Green Space Strategy
A Tender Notice
by NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL
- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 5.5 month
- 10 Aug 2021
- 04 Oct 2021 to 25 Mar 2022
- 07 Sep 2021 12:00
- Nottingham City Council Nottingham
Nottingham City Council (NCC) seeks to appoint consultants to create an open and green space strategy (strategic framework), which is expected to be known as the 'Greener Healthier Happier 2050' open and green space strategy for the City of Nottingham, and action plan in line with national and local policy and guidance. The required document will become the new strategic framework for NCC's management of open & green space, following the successful 'Breathing Space Strategy 2011-2020'. It will also support the delivery of its Local Plan Part 2 (January 2020) but align with NCC's move away from short term planning as part of its Recovery and Improvement Plan. Further information on the project specifics can be located in the tender pack and supporting documentation.
- 73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF a403c1b0-e83c-4a7d-ac99-871fd8ad8ca1