- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract ()
- 22 day
- 27 Aug 2021
- 29 Aug 2021 to 20 Sep 2021
- 27 Nov 2021 23:59
- London Borough of Lewisham Catford
Market Warming Event In conjunction with the South East London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), the London Borough of Lewisham (Council) propose to commission a Wellbeing Service for Syrian families who have been resettled in Lewisham. Families that partakes in this programme are supported across several years as part of their resettlement package (by the Council & the CCG), with a particular focus on their first year where the needs are the highest. The aim, with the right provisions, is to move towards greater independence and integrate the families into mainstream services. The CCG and the Council hopes Providers are able to assist with creating a bespoke service for this disadvantage group. The CCG will undertake service user engagements to ensure the target cohorts are comfortable with the proposals. The market warming event enable Providers to showcase their innovative ideas and good practices to the commissioners.
- 80000000 - Education and training services
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 71317210 - Health and safety consultancy services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF 568f6358-9f34-4111-ba9d-e8e5920168f3