- Find a Tender
- Framework (Works)
- 4 year
- 01 Sep 2021
- To 08 Oct 2025 (est.)
- 08 Oct 2021 11:00
- Scotland Excel Paisley
This notice is for a renewal framework for contractors to provide a range of energy efficiency works and services. This includes but is not limited to professional services, building fabric, heating, hot water, ventilation, renewables and energy storage measures.
|1|| Professional Services |
The sublots under this lot include; energy efficiency designer, energy efficiency coordinator, energy efficiency assessor and managing agent.
|2|| Building Fabric Measures |
The sublots under this lot will include; building fabric measures and finishes, cavity wall insulation, Hard to Treat (HTT) cavity wall insulation, warm roof insulation, repair and replacement:pithced, internal wall insulation, floor insulation, doors replacement and retrofit, windows replacement and retrofit, flat rood insulation, repair and replacement, cold roof insulation, repair and replacement: pitched.
|3|| Heating, Hot Water and Ventilation Measures |
The sublots under this lot include; gas boilers, heating systems, heating controls and hot water cylinders, electric heating, storage heaters, infrared and panel heating, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, under floor heating, ventilation systems, biomass boilers.
|4|| Renewables and energy storage measures |
The sublots for this lot will include; Solar PV, Electricity Battery Storage, Solar Thermal and Heat Battery.
There is an option to extend the framework period for up to 12 months subject to satisfactory operation and performance. Any period of extension will be at the sole discretion of Scotland Excel.
- 45300000 - Building installation work
- 71500000 - Construction-related services
- 71520000 - Construction supervision services
- 71530000 - Construction consultancy services
- 71540000 - Construction management services
- 71600000 - Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
- 71730000 - Industrial inspection services
- 71310000 - Consultative engineering and construction services
- 71200000 - Architectural and related services
- 71220000 - Architectural design services
- 71230000 - Organisation of architectural design contests
- 71240000 - Architectural, engineering and planning services
- 71250000 - Architectural, engineering and surveying services
- 45220000 - Engineering works and construction works
- 45100000 - Site preparation work
- 50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
- 71000000 - Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
- 71312000 - Structural engineering consultancy services
- 72224200 - System quality assurance planning services
- 72225000 - System quality assurance assessment and review services
- 79311000 - Survey services
- 71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services
- 71314200 - Energy-management services
- 45261410 - Roof insulation work
- 45320000 - Insulation work
- 45321000 - Thermal insulation work
- 44221000 - Windows, doors and related items
- 44221100 - Windows
- 45421100 - Installation of doors and windows and related components
- 45421130 - Installation of doors and windows
- 45421132 - Installation of windows
- 44111520 - Thermal insulating material
- 45430000 - Floor and wall covering work
- 44112400 - Roof
- 45260000 - Roof works and other special trade construction works
- 45261000 - Erection and related works of roof frames and coverings
- 45262000 - Special trade construction works other than roof works
- 44000000 - Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus)
- 44100000 - Construction materials and associated items
- 44400000 - Miscellaneous fabricated products and related items
- 44900000 - Stone for construction, limestone, gypsum and slate
- 44110000 - Construction materials
- 44140000 - Products related to construction materials
- 44170000 - Plates, sheets, strip and foil related to construction materials
- 44190000 - Miscellaneous construction materials
- 44420000 - Goods used in construction
- 44480000 - Miscellaneous fire-protection equipment
- 44930000 - Slate
- 44910000 - Stone for construction
- 45210000 - Building construction work
- 45400000 - Building completion work
- 45410000 - Plastering work
- 45420000 - Joinery and carpentry installation work
- 45450000 - Other building completion work
- 50700000 - Repair and maintenance services of building installations
- 51700000 - Installation services of fire protection equipment
- 51000000 - Installation services (except software)
- 09300000 - Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy
- 09323000 - District heating
- 09324000 - Long-distance heating
- 38436310 - Heating plates
- 39715000 - Water heaters and heating for buildings; plumbing equipment
- 39715200 - Heating equipment
- 09321000 - Hot water
- 42160000 - Boiler installations
- 42161000 - Hot-water boilers
- 44600000 - Tanks, reservoirs and containers; central-heating radiators and boilers
- 44620000 - Central-heating radiators and boilers and parts
- 44621200 - Boilers
- 44621210 - Water boilers
- 44621000 - Radiators and boilers
- 44621100 - Radiators
- 44621110 - Central-heating radiators
- 44621112 - Parts of central-heating radiators
- 42511110 - Heat pumps
- 42533000 - Parts of heat pumps
- 24111600 - Hydrogen
- 39715220 - Electric heating resistors
- 09331000 - Solar panels
- 71315410 - Inspection of ventilation system
- 42520000 - Ventilation equipment
- 09332000 - Solar installation
- 44621221 - Parts of central-heating boilers
- 71314000 - Energy and related services
- 45331110 - Boiler installation work
- 45331100 - Central-heating installation work
- 45331000 - Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work
- 09331100 - Solar collectors for heat production
- 09331200 - Solar photovoltaic modules
- 09330000 - Solar energy
- 09000000 - Petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy
- 45261215 - Solar panel roof-covering work
- 31158100 - Battery chargers
- 31712347 - Power or solar diodes
- An E-Auction may be used.
- Bids should cover one or more lots.
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are available.
- Renewals are not available.
- Financial restrictions apply.
- Performance considerations apply.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Award on basis of price.
Economic operators may be excluded from this competition if they are in any of the situations referred to in Regulation 58 of the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015. Please see the Invitation to tender contained on the PCS-Tender project relevant to this procurement and the other Procurement Documents for further Information. Whilst an electronic auction will not be used in the procurement process to award onto this framework agreement, tenderers should be aware that e-auctions may be used to Call-Off under the framework in accordance with Regulation 36 of The Public Contracts (Scotland)Regulations 2015. Scotland Excel is a central purchasing body and is procuring this framework on behalf of the following contracting authorities (and successor bodies): A) The 32 local authorities in Scotland as listed at http://www.scotland-excel.org.uk/home/aboutus/ourmembers.aspx B) Scotland Excel associate members as listed at http://www.scotland-excel.org.uk/home/Aboutus/Ourmembers/Associate-members.aspx C) any Integration Authority, or other body, established pursuant to the Public Bodies (Joint Working)(Scotland)Act 2014. D) Any Scottish Registered Social Landlords listed on the public register of the Scottish Housing Regulator: http://directory.scottishhousingregulator.gov.uk/Documents/Landlord%20Register.p... as at the date of publication of this notice. E) Tayside Contracts F) Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC Ltd) and their member organisations across the higher and further education sector in Scotland and their associated and affiliated bodies. G) Scottish Prison Service (SPS) and all establishments owned and managed by the Scottish Ministers through the Scottish Prison Service; H) Scottish National Health Service Authorities and Trusts I) Transport Scotland J) Scottish Government Subject to each contracting authority entering into/maintaining relevant membership agreement or other access agreement with Scotland Excel. Tenderers are advised that the envisaged maximum number of participants that might be appointed to the proposed framework agreement set out in section IV.1.3 of this contract notice is purely indicative. Scotland Excel reserves the right to appoint more or less tenderers than the envisaged maximum number to the proposed framework agreement. Tenderers are advised that whether electronic auction, electronic ordering, invoicing and payment will be used or accepted is at the discretion of each Scotland Excel Council, Associate Member or other Bodies Participating which will be settled by them during the procedure for the call-off of a contract under this proposed framework agreement. Further information regarding the operation of the framework can be found within the tender documentation which is available in the relevant PCS-T project for this procurement exercise. Scotland Excel have provided a webinar link providing tendering guidance for suppliers Link:(http://www.scotland-excel.org.uk/home/Suppliers/Tendering-process.aspx) In line with Regulation 72 of the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015, Contract and Framework agreements may be modified without a new procurement procedure in accordance with this Part in some cases. Further details of the cases this is permitted can be found in the document "1320 Energy Efficiency Contractors - Regulation 72", within the "Information & Instructions" folder in the "Buyer Attachments" area of the PCS-T project for this procurement. Variant offers will be considered at Scotland Excel's discretion where the offer complies with the conditions for participation referred to herein at III.1. The buyer is using PCS-Tender to conduct this ITT exercise. The Project code is 18193. For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2343 A sub-contract clause has been included in this contract. For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2363 Community benefits are included in this requirement. For more information see: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/info/InfoCentre.aspx?ID=2361 A summary of the expected community benefits has been provided as follows: Community Benefits will be assessed under the technical section. Full guidance on the scoring of community benefits is contained in the "Information and Instructions" folder which can be found in the "Buyer Attachment" area of ITT_38711 and project_18193, 1320 Energy Efficiency Contractors. (SC Ref:645316)
- FTS 021588-2021