- Find a Tender
- Contract (Services)
- 5 year
- 15 Nov 2021
- To 19 Nov 2026 (est.)
- 15 Dec 2021 12:00
- West Berkshire District Council Newbury
The service will support and further develop a thriving voluntary and community sector for West Berkshire. This will include providing support with: • Funding and fundraising• Business management• Organisational development (training, mentoring and skills development)• Sector communications• Advocacy• Creating and developing sector networksThe service provider will be expected to work in partnership with West Berkshire Council to ensure successful delivery of this service.
Total Quantity or Scope
• Funding and fundraising• Business management• Organisational development (training, mentoring and skills development)• Sector communications• Advocacy• Creating and developing sector networks
Initial three year term - with provision to extend by further two year period.
- 98000000 - Other community, social and personal services
- 98133000 - Services furnished by social membership organisations
- 75200000 - Provision of services to the community
- 98133100 - Civic betterment and community facility support services
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Renewals are available.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. **
- FTS 028489-2021