- Find a Tender
- Contract (Works)
- 29.5 month
- 18 Mar 2022
- To 10 Sep 2024 (est.)
- 25 Mar 2022 12:00
United Kingdom: UK
- SSE Perth
The scheme comprises of replacement and reinforcement of the Skye transmission network, currently consisting of a single radial 132kV OHL extending over 160km of challenging and environmentally sensitive terrain from the Fort Augustus 400kV substation on the mainland to Ardmore on the Isle of Skye, to address both the asset condition of the existing OHL and to enable renewable generation seeking to connect in the Skye area.
|1|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
The area between Loch Sligachan & Loch Ainort, approximate length 15km of underground cable
|2|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
The area between Invergarry / Glen Moriston and Fort Augustus, approximate length is 9Km of underground cable works
|3|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
Lot 1 and Lot 2 combined as a single contract
|4|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
Overhead Line Works at Fort Augustus up to (NG 95890 05565) tower QB209 including foundation and tower
|5|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
Overhead Line Works at (NG 95890 05565) tower QB209 to Edinbane.
|6|| Skye 132kV Reinforcement |
Lot 4 and Lot 5 combined as a single contract
- 45000000 - Construction work
- 31200000 - Electricity distribution and control apparatus
- 31321300 - High-voltage cable
- 45231400 - Construction work for electricity power lines
- 45314310 - Installation of cable laying
- Restrictions apply to the lot award allocation.
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Renewals are not available.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. **
- FTS 007510-2022