- Find a Tender
- Contract (Services)
- 23.5 month
- 29 Mar 2022
- To 18 Apr 2024 (est.)
- 29 Apr 2022 11:00
- architectural services
- quality review panel and community review panel project management services
- quality review panel
- project management
- project management services
- delivery of its quality review panel
- set-up of a community review panel
- ongoing management
- consultancy services
- respect of the scope of services
The London Legacy Development Corporation (‘LLDC’) as the Contracting Authority and Local Planning Authority with responsibility for planning functions within its area, including determination of planning applications and plan making requires project management services to provide ongoing management and support for the delivery of its Quality Review Panel and to lead the implementation and set-up of a Community Review Panel and support its ongoing management.
Total Quantity or Scope
See II.1.4 above in respect of the scope of services.
- 71200000 - Architectural and related services
- 72224000 - Project management consultancy services
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Renewals are not available.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. ** The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/tenders/UK-UK-London:-Architectural-and-related-... To respond to this opportunity, please click here: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/995SEWX684 GO Reference: GO-2022329-PRO-19873056
- FTS 008364-2022