DHSC:ASC:Better Care Fund
A Pre-Procurement Notice
by DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (DHSC)
- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract (Services)
- not specified
- 30 Mar 2022
- not specified
- 22 Apr 2022 23:59
The Authority is seeking information, as part of a pre-procurement market engagement exercise, to inform the development of the Better Care Fund national support program. The Better Care Fund (BCF) is a program of Health and Social Care integration support, which is tailored to a diverse range of local system needs and designed to help systems deliver person- centred integrated services. The attachment is the request for information (RFI) and an indicative draft specification . Please read and share your feedback on the proposed national BCF, as per the RFI document instructions.
- 85322000 - Community action programme
- 85323000 - Community health services
- 98000000 - Other community, social and personal services
- 73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services
- 73300000 - Design and execution of research and development
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
20220330 _ C72289_DHSCASC Better Care Fund_Market Enaggament Request For Information Annex 1_O https://atamis-1928.cloudforce.com/sfc/p/0O000000rwim/a/8d000000Hime/cZ_CEbE9WnM... 20220330_Market Enaggament Request For Information _ C72289_DHSCASC Better Care Fund _O https://atamis-1928.cloudforce.com/sfc/p/0O000000rwim/a/8d000000Himd/dpWUMV8c3rg...
- CF ee4c9d55-6518-44f9-90d0-a47827b82517