- Contracts Finder
- Framework (Services)
- 15 month
- 01 Nov 2022
- 01 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- 01 Dec 2022 10:00
- services for homelessness and people in vulnerable circumstances
- real estate
- re-opening of its community
- gloucestershire community
- gloucestershire county council
- health and social work
- final re-opening of the cabs framework
- gloucestershire community and accommodation based support
- support lots
- Gloucestershire County Council Gloucester
Gloucestershire County Council is acting as a Lead Authority for the 2022 re-opening of its Community and Accommodation Based Support (CABS) - Services for Homelessness and People in Vulnerable Circumstances framework tender. The framework will be of interest to providers of services that will support the following Lots; Community based support Lots; 1i Place Based Community Based Support 2i Specialist Community Support e.g. Sensory Impairment; Refugee and Asylum Seekers 3i Rough Sleeper/Entrenched Homeless Assertive Outreach 3ii Somewhere Safe to Stay Hubs 3iii Navigator Service 3iv Rough Sleeper/Entrenched Homeless Intensive Support Accommodation based support Lots; 4i Homeless Assessment Service (for Adults with Complex Needs and Chaotic Lifestyles) 4ii 18+ Accommodation Based Support 4iii Mental Health Accommodation Based Support 5i 16+ Accommodation Based Support 5ii Young Parents Accommodation Based Support 5iii Crash Pads 5iv Edge of Care 5v Care Leavers Accommodation Based Support 6i Low Support 6ii Emergency/Temporary Accommodation. This will be the final re-opening of the CABS framework.
- 70000000 - Real estate services
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 98000000 - Other community, social and personal services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
Link to advert on Pro-Contract https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert?advertId=98fd2fa6-2459-ed11-811b-9f3830...
- CF 6642b8fb-b991-4d69-9fd0-009ee23cf761