- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 10.5 month
- 16 Dec 2022
- 23 Jan 2023 to 01 Dec 2023
- 09 Jan 2023 17:00
- Sheffield City Council Sheffield
ADVANCE will engage businesses to offer support for employers to explore how they can better prepare regarding succession planning, retraining, re-skilling, supporting people changing careers for health reasons, people exiting their organisation through redundancy or retirement, growth post Covid-19 and progression pathways within the organisation itself. Requirement - Personal Alcohol License Training Background • A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol • To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Local Authority • To apply for a Personal Licence an individual must have a UK government approved qualification - the BIIAB Level 2 'Award for Personal Licence Holders' (APLH) qualification
- 80500000 - Training services
- 80510000 - Specialist training services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF 9a76994c-423a-4abb-b14d-0c5ef7e7b7e2