Bell Decorating Group - Public Sector Contracts
Over the past year, Bell Decorating Group* has featured in 39 contract award notices by 14 public sector buyers. Sources are Contracts Finder and OJEU. There are 32 unique titles.
The following chart shows awarded value against the date of publication.
Bell Decorating Group has 9 identifiable locations. The principal location is Airdrie in region Scotland. Buyers span 9 UK regions.
- Airdrie - 20
- North Lanarkshire - 11
- North Shields - 5
- Ascot Industrial Estate - 1
- Airdire - 1
- Warrington - 1
- North West - 5
- South West - 4
- North East - 4
- East of England - 2
- South East - 2
- Scotland - 2
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 1
- Wales - 1
- West Midlands - 1
34 published award notices. (39 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of awards by industry sector and buyer. The table shows contract awards published in the past year.
Award notices cover 3 industry sectors. The dominant sector is CONSTRUCTION.
33 award notices have published values. The indicative total spend including frameworks is £419M .
This report covers supplier names that begin: BELL DECORATING GROUP*.
Here is a selection of organisations that have appeared alongside Bell Decorating Group in published contract awards. Bell Decorating Group may compete or collaborate with these organisations.
- Alfred Bagnall & Sons Midlands - 2
- Alfred Bagnall & Sons North East - 2
- Breyer Group - 3
- CLC Contractors - 2
- Dabs - 2
- F Southern - 3
- George Jones & Son Contractors - 2
- Ian Williams - 3
- J Tomlinson - 2
- JMC Mechanical & Construction - 2
- K&M Mcloughlin Decorating - 2
- MITIE Property Services - 8
- Newcastle Flooring - 1
- Novus Property Solutions - 11
- Redec - 1
- Seddon Construction - 2
- Sustainable Building Services - 2
- SWG Construction Build & Renovate - 1
- Tony Price Builders - 1
- Trident Maintenance Services - 3
Buyers have provided the following website adddesses for supplier Bell Decorating Group.