Found 57 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 41 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 48 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 11
- Essex County Council - 3
- West Lancashire Borough Council - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- Harlow District Council - 2
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 2
- Borough Council of Calderdale - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Northamptonshire & the Chief Constable of Northamptonshire Police - 1
- Borough Council of Gateshead - 1
- Peak Park National Park Authority - 1
98% of published notices are Award notices.
49% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 26% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- life insurance
- liability insurance
- property insurance
- engineering insurance
- accident and health insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- insurance and pensions
- damage or loss insurance
- machinery inspection
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- health insurance
- financial loss insurance
- transport insurance
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- professional liability insurance
- accident insurance
- general liability insurance
- pecuniary loss insurance