Found 9 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 8 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
67% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 44% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction products
- plumbing and heating materials
- building materials
- industrial machinery
- detection apparatus
- drainage equipment
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- fans and air conditioning appliances
- gas detection equipment
- hats and headgear
- water treatment chemicals
- brooms and brushes
- cleaning products
- kitchen furniture
- lighting equipment
- medical aids
- occupational clothing
- polishes and creams
- protective footwear
- road furniture
- solar panels
- taps, cocks and valves
- horticultural and nursery products
- heating materials
- heating and plumbing equipment
- ventilating or recycling hoods
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- ventilation equipment