British Museum Procurement
Over the past year, British Museum has published 6 public procurement notices. Of these, 0 are tenders and 6 are awards. There are 2 unique titles.
Here are the buyer locations.
The top district is Camden.
Published in this sector:
- 6 notices published (2 unique titles)
- 100% are awards
- £10M median contract value (£45M highest)
- 21 named suppliers
- Latest notice published: 16 Jun 2021
Procurement categories include:
- building construction work
- architecture and engineering services
- furniture and furnishings
- engineering design
- mechanical electrical services
- business services
- security services
- miscellaneous services
- architecture services
- construction services
Named suppliers include:
The following chart shows contract values against their date of publication.
The following addresses were found in published notices.
- Great Russell Street