Found 112 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 76 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 696 supplier locations.
43% of published notices are Tender notices.
87% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
54% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- recruitment services
- enteral feeds
- medical clothing
- medical gases
- incontinence kit
- pharmacy services
- mailing services
- urology, exploration devices
- energy related
- medical equipment
- payroll management
- printed matter
- miscellaneous medical devices
- operating techniques
- office supplies
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- endoscopy, endosurgery devices
- office and computing machinery
- miscellaneous health services
- hospital waste
- medical breathing devices
- interpretation services
- functional support
- renal dialysis consumables
- hospital beds
- pathology services
- time accounting or human resources
- patient monitoring system
- medical consumables
- hospital linen
- energy management