Found 151 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 99 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 244 supplier locations.
41% of published notices are Tender notices.
80% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
62% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- recruitment services
- pharmacy services
- medical clothing
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- miscellaneous medical devices
- enteral feeds
- functional support
- incontinence kit
- pathology services
- operating techniques
- mailing services
- hospital linen
- medical consumables
- medical gases
- orthopaedic implants
- patient monitoring system
- payroll management
- printed matter
- medical breathing devices
- office supplies
- surgical implants
- blood and fluid warming
- anaesthesia and resuscitation
- radioactive materials
- lifting equipment
- endoscopy, endosurgery devices
- office and computing machinery
- time accounting or human resources
- miscellaneous health services