Your search matched 105 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 747 supplier locations.
40% of published notices are Award notices.
87% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
56% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- recruitment services
- miscellaneous medical devices
- medical breathing devices
- enteral feeds
- medical clothing
- medical gases
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- office supplies
- urology, exploration devices
- medical equipment
- payroll management
- energy related
- interpretation services
- printed matter
- miscellaneous health services
- hospital waste
- incontinence kit
- pharmacy services
- operating techniques
- renal dialysis consumables
- mailing services
- hospital beds
- pathology services
- time accounting or human resources
- patient monitoring system
- medical consumables
- functional support
- hospital linen
- automation system
- file storage box
- cardiac monitoring devices