Found 185 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 147 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 56 buyer locations and 102 supplier locations.
- NHS Improvements - 53
- NHS England & NHS Improvement Midlands - 15
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North West - 14
- NHS England & NHS Improvement - 11
- NHS England & NHS Improvement South East - 10
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North East & Yorkshire - 9
- NHS Improvement - 6
- NHS England & NHS Improvement East of England - 6
- NHS England & NHS Improvement South West - 4
- Dorset Council - 2
50% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
59% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 33% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- health services
- dental practice
- management consultancy
- information technology
- video conferencing
- research and development
- coaching services
- ambulance services
- translation services
- higher education
- evaluation consultancy
- software package
- accounting and auditing
- medical practice
- miscellaneous health services
- pharmaceutical products
- community health
- data collection and collation
- information systems
- performance review
- specialist training
- health training
- software development
- electronic information
- canteen and catering
- general practitioner
- feasibility study
- project management
- storage and warehousing
- communications equipment
- energy and fuel