Found 62 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 38 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 1 buyer location and 34 supplier locations.
32% of published notices are Award notices.
74% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
90% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical consumables
- medical equipment
- operating theatre
- devices and instruments
- electrosurgical unit
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical software
- nursing information system
- decontamination equipment
- patient monitoring system
- disposable non-chemical medical consumables
- software package
- medical needles
- endoscopy, endosurgery devices
- medical gauze
- anaesthesia and resuscitation
- venepuncture, blood sampling devices
- pressure measuring equipment
- adhesive dressings
- valves and tubes
- lifting and handling
- medical laser
- ceiling or wall light fittings