Your search matched 12 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Department for Work & Pensions - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- NHS Improvements - 1
- South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service - 1
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 1
- Sunderland University - 1
- Highways England - 1
- Thames Water Utilities - 1
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Trust - 1
- UK Debt Management Office - 1
83% of published notices are Award notices.
58% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
92% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 25% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- building construction
- fire station
- fencing work
- security services
- facilities management
- residential buildings
- police station
- architectural design
- pathology room
- engineering and construction
- prison building
- library construction
- forensic room
- marina construction
- court building
- coastal-defence works
- ambulance station
- harbour construction
- children's home
- catheter room
- ancillary building
- miscellaneous building structures
- office block
- breakwater construction
- emergency services building
- fluoroscopy room
- port and waterway operation
- marine construction
- drains construction