Ukcloud - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Rushmoor and Wiltshire.
Awarded in this sector:
- 11 notices (8 unique titles)
- 7 are exlcusive to the supplier (4 are shared)
- £259K median contract value (£750M highest)
- 10 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 13 Sep 2021
Procurement categories include:
- software and information systems
- IT services
- computer related services
- information systems
- IT consultancy
- data services
- computer equipment
- software systems
- software development services
- telecoms services
Named buyers include:
- Crown Commercial Service
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office
- HM Land Registry
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service
- Government Digital Service
- Independent Office for Police Conduct
- Bedfordshire University
- Defence Science & Technology Laboratory
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through the Cabinet Office
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.