- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 10 year
- 25 Jan 2021
- 17 Jul 2021 to 16 Jul 2031
- 23 Feb 2021 12:00
- health and social work
- beachcroft house older persons residential & nursing care home
- provision of a care home provider
- beachcroft house older persons residential
- maintenance of its new flagship 84-bed dual
- residential care
- qualified care provider tenderers
- residential care home
- residential home
- nursing care home
- Capitalesourcing London
Westminster City Council invites suitably qualified care provider tenderers to submit a bid for the management, operation and maintenance of its new flagship 84-bed dual registered nursing and residential care home; which seeks to provide lifetime care for its residents. The service: Beachcroft House Older Persons Residential & Nursing Care Home This is a block contract with the council having 100% nomination rights Beachcroft House is a new 84-bed dual registered nursing and residential home which seeks to provide lifetime care for its residents. The home is arranged across 5 floors incorporating dementia design principles, dementia garden, library, cinema and community room. - a high-quality person-centred service able to flex to meet changing needs and demands - residents able to express their individuality and identity, and exercise their lifestyle, cultural and beliefs, - treating people with dignity and respect, with opportunities for purposeful activity - promoting health and wellbeing, independence and social inclusion. - engage with and involve families, friends and the local community - open and transparent, able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders This contract is initially for period of 10 years with the option to extend for a further period of 5 years making a total possible Contract Period of 15 years.
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 98000000 - Other community, social and personal services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
To participate in this tender please register on the e-tendering portal www.capitalEsourcing.com
- CF 7dd887cc-2350-4536-b0a6-32a3b8fc567d