- Contract (Services)
- 5 year (est.)
- 26 Jan 2021
- To 26 Jan 2026 (est.)
- Cranfield Management Development Bedford
IPA has formally undertaken the re-procurement of the project leadership programme, a development programme run for project leaders in government.
Total Quantity or Scope
Government projects are complex and delivered under intense political and public scrutiny, often in volatile and uncertain contexts. They can be of significant scale and uniqueness. Of critical importance to the IPA is to build project delivery capability through enhancing project leadership. The IPA has established 2 key project leadership development programmes, one of which is the Project Leadership Programme (PLP). PLP was launched in 2015. It is aimed at leaders who hold key delivery roles in government projects. The programme has enrolled since inception over 1000 leaders from across 30 different government departments and currently delivers up to 6 cohorts a year of between 30-50 participants per cohort. The current PLP is based on three key leadership competencies: leadership of self, commercial leadership and technical project leadership. Its content combines expert academic theory with practical hands-on learning. Its format currently includes 4 residential modules, elective classes, coaching and online tools such as bespoke 360o feedback and a participant information portal.
|1|| Cranfield Management Development (Bedford) |
- 80000000 - Education and training services
- 72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- 72220000 - Systems and technical consultancy services
- 75000000 - Administration, defence and social security services
- 75121000 - Administrative educational services
- 80420000 - E-learning services
- 80510000 - Specialist training services
- 80511000 - Staff training services
- 80520000 - Training facilities
- 80521000 - Training programme services
- 80522000 - Training seminars
- 80530000 - Vocational training services
- 80531000 - Industrial and technical training services
- 80531200 - Technical training services
- 80570000 - Personal development training services
- 80590000 - Tutorial services
- 80500000 - Training services
- Award on basis of price and quality.
The value provided in Section II.1.7) is only an estimate. We cannot guarantee to suppliers any business through this commercial agreement. As part of this contract award notice the following can be accessed at: https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/2d60525a-0e4a-4ce2-a541-095e63... 1) Redacted commercial agreement; 2) List of successful suppliers; 3) Customer list on 2 April 2014 Government introduced its Government Security Classifications (GSC) scheme which replaced Government Protective Marking Scheme (GPMS). A key aspect is the reduction in the number of security classifications used. All bidders were required to make themselves aware of the changes as it may impact this requirement. This link provides information on the GSC at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/government-security-Classifications Cyber Essentials is a mandatory requirement for Central Government contracts which involve handling personal information or provide certain ICT products/services. Government is taking steps to reduce the levels of cyber security risk in its supply chain through the Cyber Essentials scheme. The scheme defines a set of controls which, when implemented, will provide organisations with basic protection from the most prevalent forms of threat coming from the internet. To participate in this procurement, bidders were required to demonstrate they comply with the technical requirements prescribed by Cyber Essentials, for services under and in connection with this procurement.
- OJEU 040341-2021